If you enjoy working with an energetic team, hands-on learning, and work-life balance, join the MLS warehouse team. As a warehouse associate, you’ll use equipment to efficiently pack, load/unload, and receive product for customer orders. We provide training to ensure your safety when operating equipment.
At MLS, we like to keep our employees around a while. All of our employees have been with us for 10+ years. Not only will you enjoy an extensive employee benefits package, you'll have the opportunity to be trained as a printer repair technician and grow your career!
Job Type: Full-time
What you'll do:
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good warehouse practices and safety standards.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general warehouse duties.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Midwest Laser Specialists Inc is the region’s leading reseller and servicer of new and refurbished multi-function printers and plotters. With more than 30 years’ experience, we are proud to sell and service brands such as Xerox®, Lexmark, Brother™ and HP® to clients around the world. Headquartered in Alsip, Illinois, our company is one of the top service centers in the Chicagoland area, offering clients same-day technical consult and support. As a family owned and operated business, our mission is to sell the highest-quality printers and accessories on the market while maintaining our personalized approach to customer care.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends